Okay so I'm jealous that she got to have fun and I didn't. Really, it was Chip's 60th...I mean 30th birthday so Ashley surprised him by flying in since she had the vacation. They had a birthday lunch with Uncle Jay (fried catfish, mashed potatoes, and black-eyed peas and cornbread, yum, yum) and got to visit with our old friends Jeremy and Sarah (and their wonderful son Charlie).
Other stops included visiting with newborns. First, meet Clayton Wise (son of Heather & Reese)

Ashley was also able to meet Markham Williams (son of Mary & Jimbo, brother of Walker)

And who could go to Mississippi witout going to a Mississippi State Football game (Unfortunately, their football excitement was all used up on the Auburn game this season....aaahhh to be a MS State fan!)


Ashley's favorite restaurant is Little Tokyo...apparently MS is where it's at to get sushi rolls (who knew?). These are the other birthday folks...Whitney and Boston Little. 

Overall, Ashley reports, "the trip was a success. I love visiting with family and friends and hope we'll be closer to them after our next move."



No comments:
Post a Comment