"If people don't love this post, they're crazy ..."
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
OH MY GOODNESS - I NEED TO SEE THIS BABY! Fable is going to love these!! Sorry, GB but I think she looks like a JONES baby to me! She is so adorable - I really really really need to take her picture... I know you guys are enjoying every second with this little angel.
Ashley and Graham--Congratulations on the birth of Eden! She is so precious. Tears came to my eyes as I watched the video. Isn't a baby the most incredible blessing?! Love, "Aunt" Brenda
Congrats to all of you. She is beautiful (but look at her mother) and I have to agree with Allison, she looks like a Jones but maybe just a smidge of Bodie in there too.
Blog Note: Just so you know ... unless stated otherwise, Graham does all the writing, and Ashley does all the photos. A nice "marriage" of skills don't you think?
7 comments:
OH MY GOODNESS - I NEED TO SEE THIS BABY!
Fable is going to love these!! Sorry, GB but I think she looks like a JONES baby to me! She is so adorable - I really really really need to take her picture...
I know you guys are enjoying every second with this little angel.
xoxoxo : A
She is already an amazing communicator . . . I especially like the one where she is doing shark attack arms.
Loves it!
jennie
that is super cute!
i love all the facial expressions!
how adorable! i forgot how big baby heads are at first :)
Ashley and Graham--Congratulations on the birth of Eden! She is so precious. Tears came to my eyes as I watched the video. Isn't a baby the most incredible blessing?! Love, "Aunt" Brenda
Congrats to all of you. She is beautiful (but look at her mother) and I have to agree with Allison, she looks like a Jones but maybe just a smidge of Bodie in there too.
Can't wait to meet her in person.
Ann Finison Pittman
Post a Comment