On Wednesday, Eden is entertained by story-time with Rebecca ... she and Noah are already great friends! (Graham to Noah: I've got my eyes on you, boy!)

And on various (sometimes multiple) days, Eden is spoiled rotten by Jennie ... much of Eden's wordrobe is sponsored by the Rosier's - and it's a good thing because if I were in charge of outfitting my daughter her sense of fashion might not develop quite as well - OK, truly ... she'd have absolutely no sense of fashion at all! (Unless you count Auburn attire as fashionable.)

Hope to see more friends soon!



3 comments:
Can Eden play with big kids yet? We'd love to spend some time with her! (Oh, and her parents, too. :)
i was just thinking of this the other day as i read your blog. we're moving in on the 2 month mark so i think a visit from some big kids would be great! maybe this weekend? I'll send you an email.
Aww! You are welcome. Noah and I love coming to visit Eden and you guys :)
Post a Comment