Monday, July 7, 2008

Who's that red dot?

Ok, we have a confession to make. Ever since we put up the FEEDJIT recent visitors map (on the bottom of the left-hand column on the blog), Ashley and I have found joy in discussing who all the people are (or might be) that look at the blog. When we see a new red dot, we get quite excited that someone actually cares enough and is interested enough to check out what we're up to.

We think we're pretty good at figuring out who all the dots are. But some of you have us stumped.

Since this is Eden's baby book (she is quite the savvy technologist, huh?), we'd really like it if everyone would comment which red dot they represent. That is, say hello to Eden in a comment and tell us the city and state where you check our blog! If you check from two different locations, tell us that, too!

Thanks for helping us keep up with all the "red dots" for Eden's baby book!

p.s. Here are some cute, new pics of Miss Eden ...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dr. Bodie - Congratulations on your defense!! I'm checking in today from Fond du Lac, WI.

Ashley - thanks for posting pics of the new house. It looks like a great fit for all of you.

Look forward to seeing you soon.

Kristi

Anonymous said...

Hello Eden! This is your favorite Aunt Whitney:) I check this blog everyday...if not a few times a day. I usually look at what's going on at my home in Panama City, FL. However, even when I travel I check the blog all the time, so the other two spots are Hattiesburg and Jackson, MS. Love all of you bunches!

Love- Aunt Whitney

CP said...

Hi Eden, Ashley and Graham,
the Frankfurt / Germany dot is Christin from the ILA 2007! I check your blog every once in a while to watch Eden growing and changing.

viele gruesse und alles gute,
Christin

Anonymous said...

holler! The Des Moines Iowa Dot is me!!! yay!