Of course, I couldn't leave the Munz house without a picture of Eden and her BFF, Sydney ... looks like Eden was excited to spend some time with Sydney!
Monday, June 2, 2008
Mommy's Day In (Daddy's Day Out)
Yesterday (June 1), Eden decided that her Mom needed an uninterrupted day of writing. So, we decided to borrow a Baby Bjorn carrier from Joshua and Elizabeth and take a trip to the grocery store. Once strapped in, she looked at me, turned her head a few times, made it through the produce section, then fell sound asleep - and slept the entire hour as Dad did the shopping! It was so successful that we got one of our own - Thanks, Uncle Britton, for the Target gift card!

Of course, I couldn't leave the Munz house without a picture of Eden and her BFF, Sydney ... looks like Eden was excited to spend some time with Sydney!

Of course, I couldn't leave the Munz house without a picture of Eden and her BFF, Sydney ... looks like Eden was excited to spend some time with Sydney!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment